I would like to share the series with others, what is okay and what is not okay, when it comes to sharing the series?
Here are some great ways to share...
1. Invite your friends and family over to watch on your computer or on your TV.
2. Bring your DVDs or computer over to a friend's house, church, social gathering, etc, and play for the crowd (this is okay as long as you don't charge for people to watch).
3. Lend your friends or family members your physical DVDs or book(s) - (downloads are not ok to "lend" out and can result in your access being shut down).
Here's what NOT to do...
1. Don't upload the videos to YouTube, your personal website, or any other website - this is copyrighted information.
2. Don't give out your username and password to your member's access. You will be shut out of the system.
3. Don't download the series onto someone else's computer - again, your access will be revoked.
4. Don't burn downloaded copies or DVD copies of the series. This is piracy and could result in large fines and even prison time for offenders.
5. Please do not translate Live Longer for yourself. If you would like to offer your services in translating, I would be happy to forward your information to the appropriate department.